I’ve got to say, I was on my vacation when I was alerted my June Beauteque Monthly box was delivered to my door… and I was really looking forward to check it out once I got home. It was literally one of the first things I did when I walked through the door – aside from saying hello to the cats and grabbing a snack (priorities). This month’s theme: Under the Sea.
I was excited to see the themed goodies in this box – and they have not disappointed. So for this month’s box, I got:
- A full-size bottle of ESFOLIO Marine Water Daily Toner – I was looking at adding a toner to my daily skin routine, and was pumped when I saw a full bottle of this stuff. I added this to the morning mix on day 1, and have noticed a difference after a couple weeks of using it. It’s very light to apply, and really adds that little bit of hydration and firmness to your skin. Definitely a keeper!
- Mukunghwa Dead Sea Mineral Salt Soap – I have lotion that has the “Dead Sea Salt” ingredients and absolutely love this for my skin. I haven’t tried out the bar soap yet, but I imagine that this will leave my skin feeling soft and refreshed. It smells great too!
- Yedam Yun Bit Yub Jun Gyeol Aqua Water Drop Cream – phew! What a mouthful… this cream has pretty blue packaging, and feels so light on the skin. It doesn’t feel greasy when applying nor once it’s on your skin. Has a fresh smell too.
- Skin Planet Synergy Effector 3-Step Hydrating Kit – I haven’t had the chance to try this 3-step kit but I liked the packaging, and how it all comes together.
- Medi Flower Collagen Wrinkle Eye Cream – The size of this under eye cream was perfect, and felt really easy to apply to under the eyes. Not greasy, very lightweight. Another goody that has made it’s way to my daily routine already.
- Eyeshade Penguin Sleeping Eye Mask – Haven’t given this cute little eye mask a try yet, but it’ll be really handy on my next few travels coming up! Will definitely be on my packing list.
Want to try it out yourself? Click here to check Beauteque Monthly out! Stay tuned for July~